Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun

Ok, so I kinda gave up on this blog about a year ago. Now, after much prodding from my friends about how easy it is, I've taken it up again. Alot, has happened in a year! My little baby is now an official "Big Boy" at 3 yrs. old, and we've got a new family member on the way! The summer has been so much fun! We'v made 2 trips down to Seacrest Beach, FL. Mason had a great time in the lagoon pool, water fountain, and riding bikes up and down 30-A! He also took swim lessons and has learned to go underwater. Of course, it wouldn' t be summer without the zoo. Here are some of our favorite moments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for blogs! You must add atleast one post a week! Miss you guys.
-Uncle Jonny

JenB said...

This looks great! AND YES! Blogging is easy once you get the hang of it. With a new little one on the way, you'll have plenty to talk about! And I agree with Uncle Jonny...blog once a week! haha...(even I don't do that). Great Job!