Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Our Family Vacation- Part 1
We just returned from a week long family vacation to Orlando, Florida! We had such a fantastic time! Our friends, the Rogers, came to join us later in the week. We arrived on Sunday and spent that evening exploring Downtown Disney and eating at the Rainforest Cafe. Monday we went to SeaWorld for half the day, came home and napped, then made it to the Orlando Magic's basketball game that night (thanks to a friend of James')! Tuesday was a sleep-late morning, followed by putt-putt at our resort, playground time, swimming in the heated pool, lunch at home, and naps. It was a relaxing day of rest. The pictures in this slide show are up to that point. We made hundreds of pics, so I couldn't possible include all! Late Tuesday night, the Rogers arrived. I will make another post and slide show to include all our Magic Kingdom pics and our return to Sea World...but I'm too tired right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment