Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fun in the Sun



For Spring Break, I went to Destin with Mommy, Paw-Paw, & Mimi. My daddy had to go to school! I liked the beach much more this year. I loved playing with my tractor in the sand and "Rolling down the Sandhills" like one of the Wiggles! I did not like getting close to that cold water in the ocean, but I didn't mind it in the pool. I got to wade in, but will have to wait til next trip to swim. In the condo, I got my excercise climbing up and down the stairs, over & over again. I don't have stairs at home! I can't wait to come back to the beach!!!


















1 comment:

JenB said...

IMPRESSIVE! You haven't been home long, and already you have a few pics up! YOU'RE GETTING BETTER AT THIS! WAY TO GO!
Looks like ya'll had fun! I'm glad he liked the beach better this year! It always helps if the kid actually "likes" your vacation destination! haha!
See ya soon!